The ultimate Marvel Avengers playset
Kids join an impressive cast of LEGO Marvel characters – Thor, Captain America, Black Panther, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch, Ant-Man, Thanos and a Chitauri warrior – for endless super-hero adventures at the Avengers compound. The set is packed with features to inspire imaginative play: Iron Man’s lab, where he is constructing the awesome Nano Gauntlet; a leisure and meeting area, where super heroes can convene; a prison cell; and a truck that opens to reveal a time-travelling machine.
Cool LEGO Avengers set with super-hero minifigures
With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, LEGO Marvel Avengers building toys let kids recreate the best scenes from their favorite Marvel movies and open up a thrilling universe of imaginative super-hero role play.
- LEGO® Marvel Avengers: Endgame Final Battle (76192) lets kids recreate the ultimate Marvel movie action scene, with awesome super heroes, cool features and amazing accessories.
- Includes Thor, Captain America, Black Panther, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch and Chitauri warrior minifigures, plus a Thanos figure and an Ant-Man microfigure.
- Kids join a superstar cast of LEGO® Marvel characters at the Avengers compound, which includes Iron Man’s lab, a leisure area, a prison cell and a truck that opens to reveal a time-travelling machine.
- A special gift that will delight Marvel Avengers fans aged 8 and up.
- This versatile playset measures over 6 in. (16 cm) high, 12 in. (37 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (12 cm) deep and integrates easily with other LEGO® Marvel building kits.
- Features include a large cannon that turns, tilts and shoots a large, rubber-tipped arrow, and a turn-and-tilt radar on the roof of the compound.
- Accessories include snacks, drinks, a weapon-rack and authentic details, such as Thanos’s double-bladed sword, which kids can rebuild into 2 single-handed swords.
- All LEGO® Marvel building toys provide young superheroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities.
- LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they fulfil rigorous global safety standards.