Build and play
Building instructions for this LEGO set can be found in the box and on the free LEGO Super Mario app. The app is a safe forum for kids to share ideas and offers tips for creative ways to build and play.
Real-life Super Mario action
Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring an iconic Super Mario character into the real world. The Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs allow fans to create their own challenging levels for solo or group play.
- Bring leaping, splashing fun to LEGO® Super Mario™ fans’ levels with this Frog Mario Power-Up Pack (71392), featuring an interactive suit for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included).
- This brick-built accessory fits on the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) or the LEGO® Luigi™ figure in the Adventures with Luigi Starter Course (71387).
- When LEGO® Mario™ wears this suit, players earn extra digital coins for making him jump like a frog and splashing sounds are triggered each time the figure lands.
- The pack also has water lily and blue ‘water’ LEGO® elements to add to the level children create, and illustrated instructions are included to help kids build independently.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app also has building instructions, inspiration for ways to build and play, and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- This collectible building toy makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for creative kids aged 6 and up to customize their LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course and Expansion Sets.
- Other LEGO® Super Mario™ Power-Up Packs are available to use with the Starter Courses and Expansion Sets, including the Bee Mario Power-Up Pack (71393).
- Awesome LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring iconic Super Mario characters into the real world, allowing fans to expand and rebuild to create their own unique levels for solo or group play.
- Since 1958, LEGO® building bricks have met stringent industry standards to ensure that they connect simply and securely.
- LEGO® components are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure that they satisfy strict global safety standards.