Once the protective tablecloth is down, children use the paintbrush to paint features on all the pieces. When the pieces are dry, they assemble them using the fasteners to make: Daddy Fox (50 cm), Mummy Fox (40 cm) and Baby Fox (28 cm)!
A painting activity for ages 3 and over with a theme close to little ones’ hearts: Mummy, Daddy and Baby.
- Lots of pieces to paint and lots of fasteners that children will love!
- Plastic cloth to protect the table.
- Absorbent paper, special paint.
- Children can paint wherever they like, then peel off the various pre-cut pieces to produce amazing results!
- Colourful picture instructions.